Sunday, August 14, 2005

Lineage and Battle Royal!

No pics at the moment cuz I'm gonna watch TV - but I must say, what a Lineage day! I died 5 times! muwahahah - 3 times to mop and 2 times in PvP against DoomBrigade - I hate DE's grrrrrr! I died 3 other times mostly out of shear boredom and not paying attention - but meh - was fun regardless. Oh, and I can't seem to log in, so if you guys logged out and are trying to log back in - oops - too late - I checked the boards and others are having the same problem, hence, the TV watching.

Also, Battle Royal - the guys from 5PixEntertainment hooked up with Battle Royal I and II - check them out and send a shout out to Adam, Vincent, Edmund, and Andy - super cool guys that'll totally hook you up with foreign flicks!!!

Aight guys, I'll try to post ss's later, if not, tomorrow! :)

Ciao! Wicked

1 comment: