Sunday, August 28, 2005

Will You Have My Sheep Child?

I thought this was an interesting story, and it goes to show that drunk people can be extremely f'ed up! Saying he's three sheets to the wind is an understatement for this guy: According to 19-year-old Mr. Intoxicated, he was sleeping peacefully when a pregnant sheep just snuggled up right beside him. I mean, he just knew she was pregnant. He's that good. Oh, yeah.

Well, he's quite the gentlemen, so he let the sheep sleep in his bed while he took the couch. I can only imagine what he would do for a woman. He would probably literally sleep out in the doghouse. I wouldn't put it past him.

Anyway, he went to check on the sheep in the morning to find that she was gone, so he evidentally called the police, and they checked it out. Well, they were smart enough to find that there was no trace of a sheep anywhere, but they were dumbass enough to even respond to that call. This guy did admit to being intoxicated that night, but I'm sure he swears up and down that there was a sheep.

Oh, sure. I believe ya, buddy. Must be desperate for a female of any kind...even if he has to resort to beastiality. Ick...

1 comment:

  1. Girly sheep are nice.........but I like horsies better ^.~

    ReplyDelete