Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Four dead in cockfight grenade attack....and Jennifer Aniston!


LMAO - did that title catch your attention? Well, it sure as hell caught MINE!!! You guys know what a cockfight is? No, it's not when 2 dudes whip'em out and play lightsabers together over a girl (stupid girls ><). A cockfight is a simple fight with 2 cocks in a ring and they fight till one can't fight anymore or one dies - they are illegal in the states, but run rampant anyway, especially in the Latin American countries (think UFC with chickens, ok?). So some dude gets angry and throws a grenade into a crowd of people in a cockfight.....gawd...what is the world coming too? Four dead in cockfight grenade attack

Also, I read, very quickly, an article on how Jennifer Aniston was pissed at Brad Pitt and how she wanted to have kids one day and never said she didn't want kids. Hey, I'm not the National fucking Inquirer, so why am I writing about this? Cuz she also said she was lonely! I don't think Jennifer Aniston is all that......but.....come on guys....say it with me.....I'd still hit it.

Stupid Jennifer Aniston got PLAYED!

Ciao! Wicked "I'm the 8th Friend that no one knew about and got editted out of the show" Liquids

2 comments: