Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Wicked, Was This You? Hmmm?

Apparently, a police officer (if you wanna call him that, but it could just be Wicked undercover) in Chicago is in trouble for "allegedly" ordering a couple women he pulled over for one reason or another to flash him or "do a little dance" without underwear, and they'd be cleared of their traffic tickets. Well, they didn't give into the charming and tactful offers. So now homeboy is goin' to court.

I don't understand why they didn't accept the offers. I mean, he's a man of the law, and when he says, "Flash me," you do it! I mean, the man probably doesn't get much time in between his shifts for some booty, so do him a favor.

Ok, in all seriousness, Wicks, I'll bail you out this time, but be more careful the next time.

2 comments:

  1. that's not ME.....why everyone think that? I would NEVER say "Flash me" I would say , "Gimme some sugah, baby!" That's more sexy. "Flash me" is lame-o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:11 AM

    No rach it didnt make me mad im sorryif you thought it did but it definitely didnt!! hope your enjoying erie i misss ya!! Love ya girl

    ReplyDelete